Beauty. Health. Wellness.
Preparing for Your Body Wrap Appointment
- Please bring dry under garments to change into after your
- Please wear the following attire the day of your wrap:
- Women: Please wear cotton panties
and a wireless bra or a two piece, non slick swimsuit. A
regular bra or the "It's All You" bra is preferred
over a sports bra.
- Men: Please wear swim trunks, biker
shorts or boxers with colored briefs underneath.
- Arrival Time:
- New clients, please arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment.
- Return clients may arrive at your appointment time unless
it is time to re-measure.
- Please allow up to 2 hours for your 1st wrap or 2 1/2 hours
for two people. If you are receiving a double wrap, please
allow up to 3 hours.
- Please shower & exfoliate the day of your wrap.
- IMPORTANT: Please do not wear any lotion
or oil the day of the wrap.
- Please eat the day of your wrap. However, do not eat
a heavy meal at least 2 hours prior to your wrap.
TO ENHANCE YOUR INCH LOSS EXPERIENCE
- Please do not consume soda or any caffeinated or alcoholic
beverages or any products that contain Ephedrine a few days
prior to any treatment.
- Please do not take any allergy medicines the day of the wrap
unless they are necessary for your well being. If your
health will be affected adversely, then absolutely please take
the allergy medicine.
- It is recommended that you take water soluble vitamins and
mineral supplements a few days before your appointment.
We recommend Mineral Magic Plus which can also be purchased
here at your appointment.
- Please drink plenty of water.
Please avoid showering or bathing a minimum of 8 – 24 hours
after the wrap to allow the minerals to continue working through
the body. You have a total of 72 hours to continue
experiencing additional results! Please see our After Care
procedures for more information.
Tell a friend about Bay Area Health Spa
Send this page to a friend